Sunday, January 11, 2009

Packing...

It's really only hitting us now that were leaving as we are packing for the second time. Some friends have let us stay at their house for about 3 weeks and have blessed us with their company! And now that were packing up things again, we've been in a kind of haze all morning, watching Jill Austin's memorial service at FCF with many different speakers have blown us away. Even though it was through a webstream through the Internet, OMGoodness, our hearts were so impacted by the ministry of the Lord! We watch both services and are considering going to tonights service if we are able! Praise God for the Nazarites and Deborah's of our day! DO CALL them forth Lord, have them arise and wake out of their dormancey!!! Ps 103 says Praise the lord oh my soul, and ALL that us within me! Let me not forget all His benefits! One of my BF Helen stopped by as we were continuing to pack, and dropped off Allen Hood's Mercy teaching along with the sweetest letter EVER and a giftcarf to Cheesecake Factory! I started crying! God thank you so much for Helen and her friendship, the kindness she has shown me, has given me a new love for all women! Bless her and truely as her name means Torch, allow that fire to come forth out if her belly and speak the heart of the Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment